The Recruiter plays a vital role in creating and executing long term talent acquisition strategies across various business units within Live Nation Entertainment. This role will partner with business unit leaders, human resource directors and other managers across LNE to create and implement sustainable recruiting programs to address immediate and long-term staffing goals. The Recruiter sources, recruits, screens, interviews, and recommends candidates for positions at all levels.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Partner with business unit leaders to develop an understanding of hiring nuances of the business
• Responsible for full life cycle recruiting - all hiring manager communication, job description preparation/posting, candidate screening and submissions, relationship management, issue resolution, setting process/procedural expectations, coordinating new hire setup/logistics, etc.
• Develop sourcing strategies that maximize a diverse and qualified candidate pool
• Recruit passive candidates through networking, complex Internet searches, online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
• Screen applications and interview potential candidates
• Partner with hiring managers in scheduling and managing onsite interviews
• Communicate with candidates throughout entire hiring process
• Lead the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting
• Manage recruiting process using our Applicant Tracking System (Workday)
• Participate in recruiting events
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience in a high-volume, fast growth environment
• Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple candidates, searches, and projects
• History of recruiting a wide variety of role across disciplines and at all levels, including sales, accounting, finance, marketing, technology and operations; multi-unit venue operations and/or finance and accounting recruiting experience a plus.
• Strong team player with ability to collaborate and establish strong working relationships with internal and external partners
• Passion for and proven experience building a diverse workplace by utilizing diversity job platforms, partnering with diverse colleges and community organizations
• Working experience with various ATS systems including Workday, iCIMS, Taleo, Greenhouse or Bullhorn.
• Knowledge of sourcing and mining techniques within the recruiting space
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Action-oriented and results-driven individual
• Passion or interests in music, technology, and media
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn5zok-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.