New York, NY
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
We are looking for a Recruiter who can wear many hats as the sole recruiter to the team. You will be responsible for attracting and hiring the best and brightest talent for Live Nation. You understand how to effectively source quality jobseekers, where to find the best talent, and how to close passive candidates. You are passionate about bringing in the highest level of talent and managing an efficient recruitment process along the way. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an innovative company and play a crucial role in driving growth and success.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Own full-cycle recruitment - hiring manager communication, job description generation, preparation/posting, submit candidates, relationship management, issue resolution, setting process/procedural expectations, scheduling interviews, negotiating offers, generating offer letter, coordinating new hire setup/logistics, etc.
• Identify potential candidates in one or multiple key areas within our organization with a constant lens on diversity, belonging and inclusion from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
• Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice; for example, you will run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers.
• Research and track industry trends and developments, including information on clients and target companies.
• Provide and maintain reporting metrics on a team dashboard and subsequent databases relevant to searches and recruitment activity.
• Assist with other Ad Hoc special projects as required.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough.
• Passionate about bringing in the highest level of talent.
• Experience using social media tools for sourcing and branding efforts.
• Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves.
• Independence, organization, and creativity
• You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
• You get the way Salespeople, Account Managers, Creative and Marketers think.
• You crave challenges, more responsibility, and ownership.
• You are okay being the sole Recruiter for the Media & Sponsorship team.
• 3+ years' experience corporate recruiting for Entertainment Industry
• WORKDAY Applicant Tracking System Experience (Preferred)
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Independence, organization, and creativity
• Strong sense of curiosity and an ability to ask questions thoughtfully and thoroughly.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k5v1-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.