Receptionist (Shoreline Amphitheatre, Seasonal 2021)
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The receptionists will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. All employees must adhere to established COVID-19 regulations and procedures.
• Office Duties: include but are not limited to; basic secretarial duties such as; answering/returning phone calls, emails regarding guest complaints, questions, comments about upcoming and past events
• Filing, logging lost and found items, mailing packages/letters out for various departments including claimed items to guests (making daily trips to post office)
• Various project, often times including tasks on Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Event Duties: Deliver exemplary customer service to maintain customer loyalty. Answer inbound calls to help resolve our customer concerns through analysis to determine the most effective resolution.
• Adapt to customer needs ensuring they are understood and appropriate action is taken to meet and exceed their expectations. Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
• Confer with customers by telephone or email to provide information about products or services, take, or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transaction, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as action taken.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
• Assist guest with any questions or needs
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years in Customer Service and communications
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/ to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8qek-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.