Position Title: Receptionist - Part-Time/Seasonal (show days only)
Role Type: Part-time Seasonal
Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre is looking for fun, energetic and music-lovin' people to fill this season's job openings. This is a seasonal, hourly position that works concert days only. Job begins in July with trainings and concert season will conclude in late September/October, with eligibility for rehire for full 2023 concert season.
This position requires a motivated, personable and well organized individual to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to help our department managers and supervisors in the efficient operation of our organization on concert days.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
• Receive and direct visitors and clients
• General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning and mailing
• Handle requests for information and data, including internet research
• Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
• Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, lists, schedules, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Keep communications among staff members up-to-date
• Other duties as assigned by manager
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must be 18 years or older
• Work experience with a multi-line switchboard in a busy office environment preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
• Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
• Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to prioritize, plan and organize
• The ability to multi-task efficiently
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
• The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
• The ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace with flexibility
• Must have reliable transportation
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at our Live Nation Careers website to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzm231-34-204-172-188-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.