Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre is looking for fun, energetic and music-lovin' people to fill this season's job openings. This is a seasonal, hourly position that works concert days only. Job begins in April with trainings and concert season will conclude in late September/October. Employment can carry over to 2025 concert season as well.
This position requires a motivated, personable and well organized individual to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to help our department managers and supervisors in the efficient operation of our organization on concert days.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
• Receive and direct visitors and clients
• Distribute radios to crew members checking in for work
• General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning and mailing
• Handle requests for information and data, including internet research
• Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
• Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, lists, schedules, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Keep communications among staff members up-to-date
• Other duties as assigned by manager
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must be 18 years or older
• Work experience with a multi-line switchboard in a busy office environment preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
• Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
• Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to prioritize, plan and organize
• The ability to multi-task efficiently
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
• The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
• The ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace with flexibility
• Must have reliable transportation
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at rockandrolljob.com to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3qb9x-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.