Assistant Facilities Manager - 3 Month
London, United Kingdom
Company: Live Nation
Department: Facilities Management
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: Facilities Manager
Working Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm
An opportunity has arisen to join a facilities management team at the world's leading music and entertainment business on a full-term contract. The position will report into the facilities manager and will work alongside new and existing roles within the facilities team. The main purpose of the role is to successfully lead and manage the front of house team and support the facilities manager with all business critical projects, soft services and providing a 5 star customer service to Live Nation staff.
Who you are?
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Diligence and strong attention to detail
• Generally organised
• Proactive approach
• Common sense mindset
• Be able to work in a fast moving high pressed environment
• Excellent communication
• Enhanced computer/Microsoft skills
• Ability to work on their own and part of a team.
• Proven experience working as an reception manager or front of house role
• The ability to understand and meet the requirements of Service Level Agreements.
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• No job to small or big
• Willing & want to learn and not shy away from a challenge
• Good time management
• Be committed
• An excellent customer focused manner at all times.
• The ability to lead and develop the team.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
What the role includes?
• Manage and lead a team of 2 receptionists delivering a 5 star service to external clients/guests and staff.
• Responsible for coordinating team rotas and delegating duties
• Manage holiday/sick cover
• Continuous improvement approach to improve quality and efficiency of processes
• Oversee and manage the main reception area ensuring it stays looking clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
• Ensure that the reception desk is kept neat, tidy and presentable at all times.
• Oversee and manage the canteen & carriageway areas working parallel with the cleaners to ensure that this space is looking clean, tidy and presentable at all times and report any issues to the facilities coordinator.
• Oversee and manage the bar and soft seating areas working parallel with the baristas ensuring it stays looking clean, tidy and presentable at all times and report any issues to the facilities coordinator.
• Ensure that the reception is always constantly manned
• Liaising with suppliers and contractors
• Ensure all reception related costs don't go over budget
• Approve all reception related invoices
• Welcome guests and offer refreshments when suitable.
• Efficiently deal with any security alerts and any required evacuations of visitors and staff within the team
• Proactively manage the overall standards of all the meeting rooms paying close attention to the meeting room suite on the 1st floor and boardroom to a very high standard, carrying out regular walk rounds and reporting any issues accordingly.
• Work & build strong rapport with HODs and senior management + EAs with day to days tasks i.e. meeting room management.
• Manage stationery/photocopier points on all floors.
• Ensuring newspapers and fruit are distributed around the building i.e. tea points
• Ensure stock at tea points are kept on top of at all times.
• Manage incoming and outgoing calls via the switchboard and personal extension numbers.
• Actioning personal and managing the reception teams tasks via the FM helpdesk.
• Order and set up catering for meeting room bookings working alongside the facilities coordinator to ensure events/MR bookings are set up on time and to a high standard.
• To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by management.
• Cover reception team/desk during annual leave and sick days.
• Out of hours and weekend work as and when required by the facilities manager
• Monthly reporting on team performance and budgets
• Incoming/outgoing post, couriers, deliveries etc shared responsibility with receptionist/Postroom Assistant as and when required.
• Work alongside the facilities coordinator to ensure all internal/external onsite events/meetings run safely and smoothly to a high standard
APPLICATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY 14th JULY - please note, we reserve the right to close applications at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2nye2-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.