The Project Manager (PM) assists with developing the short and long-term capital improvement strategy for Venue Nation, coordinates bulk capital purchases and improvement projects, and manages some small to medium construction projects. The PM will work on development and implementation of equipment improvement plan for the venues in coordination with the VP of Capital and Construction. The PM will assist in compiling, vetting and prioritizing multi-year capital improvement requests and submissions for the venues. For assigned projects, the PM will provide current cost and progress information as the work proceeds and is responsible for the project during the construction phase including payment to contractors, changes, claims and inspection for conformance to design requirements. Ideally, this role would either be based out of one of our major offices or a remote location with the option to work from home (proximity to a major airport and Live nation Venue preferred when working remote).
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Manages and supervises all phases of assigned projects
• Coordinate and implement national or regional improvements/purchases
• Working in conjunction with the venue GMs & local teams, develop and maintain venue equipment inventory, including annual review and useful life data
• Assist VP of Capital and Construction in gathering, strategizing, and prioritizing capital improvement requests from the Venue GMs
• Prepare and manage schedules
• Manage project budget and approve project expenses
• Interface with the owner on all projects assigned
• Assemble and maintain complete project records and close-out documents for projects assigned
• Perform project punch-list inspections
• Establish and monitor project schedules and budgets
• This role requires 25%-50% travel
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Excellent practical knowledge of venue operations and construction concepts
• Prior experience handling construction projects to budgets up to $250,000 and experience in cost estimation and negotiating
• Ability to establish timelines and budgets with proven track record of bringing projects in on time and within budget
• Experience with Bid Packages, Award Phase, Contract Administration and Coordination, Construction Phase, Cost Reports, Permits, Building Codes
• Strong track record managing subcontractors/general contractors
• Strong mechanical aptitude and analytic skill
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, computerized timelines, flow charts, purchasing, inventory control, expediting, punch lists, etc.
• Proficiency with Project and CAD preferred
• Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
• Must be team oriented and be able to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7x6q-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.