London, United Kingdom
Company: Live Nation Entertainment
Location: London, UK or West Hollywood, LA, USA (depending on successful candidate)
Reports to: Senior Manager, Privacy
Contract Type: Permanent
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's largest live entertainment company. With over 550 million fans and operations in over 40 countries, we manage some of the world's biggest artists, produce some iconic music festivals, oversee world leading venues and, through Ticketmaster, operate one of the largest ecommerce sites.
Our global privacy team operates out of London, Los Angeles and Germany and is made up of a diverse group of people with skill sets from Legal, Risk and Technology backgrounds. Supported by a network of Privacy Champions across the globe, our team is passionate, hardworking, and collegiate. We create a fun working environment and atmosphere, focusing on doing right by our fans as much as we focus on professional development and creating an open working environment. Working at the crossroads of technology and the fast-paced world of live entertainment, no two days are the same. Our global privacy office is well respected within Live Nation and considered a trusted partner to the wider business.
Our goal is to maintain the trust and confidence of our fans, artists, employees and partners.
Our handling of personal information is designed to put the individual in control, putting them at the centre of all that we do. As Program Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to as a part of a dynamic, friendly and experienced global team on privacy issues impacting Live Nation Entertainment's businesses and offerings across the globe.
The purpose of the role is to develop, implement and administer all aspects of our privacy program across the Live Nation Entertainment group of companies, minimise compliance risks by ensuring adherence to our control framework, and provide world class strategic, operational, policy and other privacy support.
• Leading the global coordination of the Privacy team to oversee the Live Nation Entertainment privacy program and its related policies, requirements and processes.
• Managing and maintaining our GRC software to ensure efficient and effective privacy risk management across our operations.
• Maintaining our system of record for our risks, registers, vendors and contracts and ensuring it remains accurate and up to date.
• Implementing monitoring and reporting processes and defining metrics to regularly assess the effectiveness of the privacy program and creating reports for the privacy office and executive leadership.
• Defining a regular cycle of management activities such as risk-based planning, market deep dives and maturity self-assessments.
• Working with other corporate support functions and the business to integrate our processes into wider enterprise risk management processes and business ways of working.
• Project managing any transformation or large-scale program changes such as responses to changes in law and best practice or mergers and acquisition and entry into new markets.
• Maintaining our Sharepoint and Confluence pages with information for the business, training and best practice.
Required skills and behaviours
• Degree educated (law degree, technical degree or similar)
• A solid background in a Governance, Risk, Compliance or Audit role
• Strong experience with GRC management software; experience with OneTrust specifically a big plus
• Project management experience with excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle a varied workload
• Basic understanding and awareness of privacy requirements
• Able to liaise effectively with both lawyers and business partners
• Adaptable, diligent and works with initiative
• A can-do attitude with a proven track record of bringing business stakeholders onside
While this is a great opportunity in an exciting industry this is not just a chance to see shows for free! The role is not your ordinary 9-5 and the industry is demanding with sometimes unsociable and long hours. The excitement and energy of the shows, tours and festivals we create comes from the hard work and dedication we commit to our work, and this role is no exception to this. So, get ready to bring your best to the role.
Live Nation is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.