Virginia Beach, VA
Title: Production Runner
Role Type: Part-Time Seasonal
Workday Job Profile: 000210
Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
As a runner in the production department, you will be responsible for driving vehicles (rented or personal) for the tour on show dates.
• Several responsibilities include transportation of crew to and from airports, shuttles to hotels before, during, and after shows.
• Purchasing various products/materials that the tour may require at local stores (Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart, Wholefoods, Guitar Center etc.).
• Facilitating crew meal orders after shows with local restaurants.
• Coordinating laundry pickups with the tour.
• Various duties on-site at the venue (signage, catering assistant, chef assistant, etc.)
• Must pass a background check
• Must possess a valid Driver's License and must provide a copy of your DMV record
• Able to stand, sit, & walk for long periods of times
• Familiar with the local area and store locations a plus
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• High School Diploma
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
• Be able to perform job duties in various weather situations
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8q72-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.