Santa Ana, CA
Responsible for ensuring the success and reconciliation of show and event productions by coordinating the technical, personnel and financial aspects of the Production department while supporting & collaborating with the Talent buyer and Special events Manager with thorough & detailed preparation.
• Must Ensure positive and creative environment for the Production department and Venue
• Complete and distribute a daily show flash (P&L) of every event
• Have a detailed understanding of deal structure and the settlement process.
• Maintain department manuals and training materials for all production positions.
• Train /Assist and support production department personnel with job functions as needed.
• Responsible for adhering to the budget and tracking the financial aspects of department.
• Create and maintain inventory and maintenance log.
• Ensure all procedures are cost effective.
• Creates daily/weekly show schedule to present weekly at staff meeting Ensuring information is distributed to Operations Managers in a timely basis.
• Work with the Production Manager scheduling appropriate number of staff while maintaining labor costs within the assigned budgetary guidelines.
• Maintain regular communications with Production Manager and the GM
• Facilitate proper interdepartmental communication and organization
• Help to manage stage, sound, and lighting crews.
• Coordinate operational feedback with Talent Buyer.
• Advance technical and Hospitality details for shows/events along with the Production Manager.
• Oversee maintenance of audio, lighting, backline, video systems advising on repairs when needed.
• Responsible for safe and consistent operation of all equipment.
• Attends production and operations meeting as outlined by the GM
• Maintain a detailed and thorough filing system of all ''past show'' files on the shared drive
• Maintain accurate vendor records, following Purchase Ordering Systems.
• Calm / Professional and customer service oriented
• Prior production experience in an entertainment venue.
• Tour and Stage Production experience.
• Understanding of stage lighting, pro audio systems and video systems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to make clear concise decisions; sometimes with limited information.
• Computer literate in Windows applications. (Excel and Word a must)
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
• Moderate to loud level or noise in work environment
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kbbx-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.