PRODUCT MANAGER – ACCOUNTS
Los Angeles, CA; Flexible if able to work on EU hours
Division: Marketplace Product
Line Manager: Senior Director of Product - Accounts
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
The Global Marketplace Product team at Ticketmaster is responsible for the web and app face of the business and the technology behind it - which enables fans to discover, buy and access the music, sports, arts and theatre tickets they just can't miss out on.
As a Product Manager in our Global Accounts team, you'll be responsible for developing, optimizing and operating Ticketmaster's world-class authentication system as we innovate on identity-based ticketing. You will work alongside the Senior Director of Product to drive the launch, rollout and performance of our modern fan platform, developing deep understanding of a global fan experience.
Your key focus will be to own and innovate on the fan authentication experience in the EU and APAC Ticketmaster systems. You will help improve the experience for every fan who purchases and uses a ticket to enter concerts, theatre shows and sporting events, ensuring that their identity data is securely held.
Ticketmaster has a commanding global presence, operating in 32 countries and attracting 1B annual digital visitors globally. It's key that we can provide a universal way to let fans access tickets for purchase and for entry. The global focus is to bring a shared set of authentication capabilities to fans worldwide, and this product role is a key part of that effort.
• Own the Accounts products – authentication and account management - for the EU and APAC international Ticketmaster sites.
• Manage the existing system performance and roadmap for the Accounts-related development on those sites, collaborating with business stakeholders to prioritize business impact.
• As part of the larger Accounts team, ensure successful integration of the modernized global Accounts platform across all markets.
• Work together with stakeholders across Ticketmaster & Live Nation to identify opportunities and deliver meaningful outcomes through a unified Accounts experience.
• Deliver a privacy-first experience for fans wherever they log in to use Ticketmaster services, providing GDPR-compliant products and features.
• Contribute to the entire product life cycle: - crafting roadmaps, defining and prioritizing product requirements, delivery and post-launch care.
• Help to formulate clear and coherent business cases, competitive analysis, product support processes and configuration documentation.
• Define product specifications using clear and consistent user stories, with acceptance criteria that are fully validated by relevant business stakeholders.
• Drive through the delivery of features from conception to launch, creating deployment plans and working with creative design, engineering and operations teams to execute.
• Analyze and report on the performance of features in production, reflecting on successes and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
• Proven experience working with web/mobile user experiences, preferably B2C e-commerce properties with high traffic.
• Demonstratable experience of working with large and growing datasets.
• Demonstrable experience of interpreting business needs and converting to requirements.
• Understanding of agile product management techniques, including Epic and Story creation.
• Demonstrable communication and stakeholder management skills, including experience in dealing with remote colleagues, across business areas and levels.
• Working with marketing, ad services, client account management and legal governance teams throughout the development cycle to ensure the product meets expectations
• Proven product research and discovery skills including competitive analysis, usage reporting, data modelling, and testing.
• Demonstrable experience using Google Analytics.
• Desirable practical experience working with Account & Identity products
• Exemplary interpersonal skills.
• Excellent presentation, written and oral skills.
• Ability to take initiative while working collaboratively – a true team player with 'can do' attitude.
• Strong attention to detail and highly analytical mind-set.
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and aptitude to propose solutions.
• Natural curiosity about how things work and confidence with technical details.
• Results and delivery focused with an eye for quality and reusability.
• Ability to adjust priorities and approaches.
• Drive to be a subject matter expert and ambition to grow in the role.
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this positions subject to legally valid exemptions
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company. Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representat
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d893eq-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.