Premium Seating Guest Services at Credit Union 1 Amphitheatre- Tinley Park
Position Title: Premium Seating Guest Services
Important Note: This position is part-time/seasonal with hours beginning in May of 2024 and working through October of 2024.
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
As a Premium Seating Guest Services crew member, you help ensure safety and engage with guests to assist with their needs before, during and after the show. You will engage with season clients who purchase sky suites, floor boxes or premium seating throughout the venue.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Deliver exemplary customer service to help maintain customer loyalty.
* Greet guests and scan ticket upon entry to the venue, ensuring tickets are for the appropriate event.
* Assist guests with locating their seats.
* Check tickets for entry into VIP/ premium seating locations throughout the venue during the event.
* Guide guests to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
* Assist with guest complaints, giving directions and keeping the venue safe, clean and presentable.
* Monitor crowd for behavior that needs to be addressed by venue management or law enforcement personnel.
* Participate in the post show clean of the venue.
* Provide great customer service to all of our guests to ensure a memorable experience.
* Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
* Position requires you to be able to work during all weather conditions since this is an outdoor venue.
* Position requires constant walking or standing in one place for long periods of time.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
* Must be at least 16 years of age.
* Prior work experience not required.
* Customer service friendly attitude and good communication skills.
* Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance; ability to make independent and good judgement decisions within proper policies and procedures.
* Availability on event dates, primarily evenings and weekends.
* Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnnjpo-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.