WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Across multiple live music venues, Premium Seat Sales team is responsible for generating Premium Seat revenue which may include box suites, season tickets, PSLs, some hospitality events and other revenue-generating programs as added to portfolio of menu items to sell. Packages and inventory will be specific to assigned venue(s).
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist Premium Seats Sales Management Team in generating sales and administering all Live Nation Premium Seat Programs
• Prepare, issue, and verify return of all Premium Seat contracts as advised by Director of Premium Seats
• Oversee and maintain accounts receivable
• Assist in maintenance of client relationships
• Act as a liaison with internal departments (i.e. Box Office, Finance, local marketers) along with Director of Premium Seats
• Manage client requests for additional ticket purchases
• Assist with the processing of PSS sales reports
• Maintain client email database and facilitate regular email updates on various items via Exact Target
• Coordination of on-site premium seat program responsibilities and client services for most concert events
• Interface with VIP Club catering staff to insure a smooth running Club on event days
• Conducts cold calls, prospecting for new clients
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Strong communication skills
• High energy and ability to multi task
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work varied schedule including nights, weekends and some Holidays
• Highly organized
• Commitment to excellence
• Minimum 1-2 years of relative business experience
• Computer proficiency: Excel, Word, Power Point
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooy34-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.