Live Nation's US Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
Across multiple live music venues, Premium Seat Sales teams are responsible for generating Premium Seat revenue which may include box suites, season tickets, PSLs, some hospitality events and other revenue-generating programs as added to portfolio of menu items to sell. Packages and inventory will be specific to assigned venue(s).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Assist Director of Premium Seats in generating sales and administering all Live Nation Premium Seat Programs
• Prepare, issue, and verify return of all Premium Seat contracts as advised by Director of Premium Seats
• Oversee and maintain accounts receivable
• Assist in maintenance of client relationships
• Act as a liaison with internal departments (i.e. Box Office, Finance, local marketers) along with Director of Premium Seats
• Manage client requests for additional ticket purchases
• Assist with the processing of PSS sales reports
• Maintain client email database and facilitate regular email updates on various items via Exact Target
• Coordination of on-site premium seat program responsibilities and client services for most concert events
• Interface with VIP Club catering staff to insure a smooth-running Club on event days
• Conducts cold calls, prospecting for new clients
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• Associate degree minimum
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including some evenings, weekends and occasionally holidays
• Light travel within the Chicago market
• Strong communication skills
• High energy
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to multi task
• Highly organized
• Commitment to excellence
• Minimum 1-2 years of relative business experience
• Computer proficiency: Excel, Word, Power Point
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb23e6-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.