Live Nation is looking for a Post Production Supervisor to support the creative services team toward bringing the concerts experience to life visually. Working closely with the Creative Director, the Production Supervisor will be assisting in the making of trend setting creative that fuels the passion of live music across our social channels, digital campaigns, content outlets, artist pitch communications, concert promotions, marketing initiatives, and more.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Work in consistent collaboration with both the Creative team and lead editor in order to develop and implement innovative concepts that simultaneously meet project requirements while maintaining quality + brand identity.
• Assist in post-production activities, such as but not limited to: footage organization, audio synchronization, and rough cut assembly.
• Hold basic understanding of content as well as necessary next steps needed to transform finished pieces toward successfully completed deliverables.
• Coordinate post production materials, activities, and processes.
• Establish detailed distribution plans, ensuring they are executed as necessary.
• Assist with the finalization of content pieces, establishing timelines + production workback schedules ensuring all deliverables are returned on time.
• Monitor project timelines and communicate progress and changes to the relevant stakeholder.
• Keep up-to-date with industry trends to propose fresh ideas and apply new techniques.
• Manage incoming feedback from stakeholders, creative problem solving as needed.
• Optimize as well as maintain vendor rosters, ensuring information is up to date while also managing freelancer relationships as necessary.
• Foster a positive team environment by actively sharing ideas, collaborating with others, and demonstrating exceptional work ethics and attention to detail.
• Oversee all aspects of the finishing process, including but not limited to, validating all deliverables for quality assurance prior to distribution.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Possesses an exceptional sense of pacing and timing for video content creation.
• Exhibits a keen eye for popular culture, trends, and visual aesthetics, enabling effective storytelling through various mediums.
• Familiarity with best practices on multiple social media channels and their unique requirements.
• Displays strong organizational and responsible behavior both in and out of the team.
• Demonstrates outstanding attention to detail and effective time management skills.
• Proactively approaches tasks and contributes to team productivity.
• Passionately interested in music and live experiences and their impact on the broader community.
• Considerable experience in Post Production.
• Understanding of digital workflows, video and social media best practices, and design specifications.
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE DESIRED
• High level art direction experience in live music entertainment or industry related field.
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and other creative applications.
• Ability to learn and efficiently use project management software/tools.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxxvo4-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.