WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for processing and maintaining payroll records in accordance with Live Nation payroll policies. This role will report into the Production Payroll Manager & will focus on processing payroll for union employees in the Greater San Francisco area.
• On-board new union hires through Workday
• Provide information and answer employee questions regarding payroll matters
• Coordinate with HR department to ensure correct employee info
• In depth knowledge of all CBA's (collective bargaining agreements) in the region
• Ensure annual increases get updated in ABI
• Review all Steward reports for accuracy against current CBA's
• Enter Steward reports for union labor into ABI and ensure totals for both match
• Ensure OT rules are being met
• Run reports for end of pay period and ensure there are no errors before sending off to FTS
• Ensure correct union benefits are being paid
• Meet payroll deadlines for bi-weekly union payroll
• Previous experience with ABIMM (TMSS) preferred, or 5+ years with similar TKS
• Ability to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed
• Travel to venues in the Northern California market as needed
• High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
• Working knowledge of Workday and ADP Payroll platforms preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High School Diploma required
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mm9m-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.