Frank Productions is looking for a full-time Office Manager to join our team in Nashville, TN. The ideal candidate will have experience managing an office. Title and pay will be commensurate with experience. We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply.
Located in Madison, WI, Frank Productions was established in 1964 and is one of the largest concert promotion companies in the United States. We're a full-service concert promotion company involved in every facet of live entertainment events, including talent buying, production, ticketing, marketing, sponsorships, food & beverage operations and merchandising. We produce and promote events in arenas, performing arts centers, theaters, clubs and other venues across the US We operate offices and venues in Madison, WI, Nashville, TN, Columbia, MO, and Charleston, SC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer incoming calls, receive visitors, and assume other receptionist duties
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for the President and staff as needed
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
• Prepare agendas for meetings, schedules, and internal communications
• Coordinate artist gifts for assigned shows while keeping organized records
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment
• Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items
• Coordinate industry photo ops for local shows
• Arrange meetings and dinners for visiting agents and managers as necessary
• Manage workflow by ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
• Implement and monitor programs as directed by the President and see the programs through to completion
• Train and assist other team members on office equipment
• Plan and coordinate all staff functions
• Take meeting notes as necessary
• Organize the set up and training for new staff members
• Maintain a working knowledge of the business' departmental processes
• All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• 3+ years of experience with office management, executive administration, or similar
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Willingness to work hard, and to occasionally work unconventional hours if necessary
• Desire and flexibility to work in the fast-paced, deadline-driven concert promotion business
• Ability to solve problems and deal with situations where standardization may not exist
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
• Detail-oriented, with superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
• Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse company team
• Exceptional communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office
This position is expected to work forty (40) hours per week or more. This position is an at-will position, meaning that either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time without notice or cause.
The benefits package includes paid time off (PTO), Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the eligibility to participate in the following programs: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, Dependent Care), and our 401(k) program.
Frank Productions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and we take affirmative action to ensure that they shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, less than honorable discharge, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, creed, ancestry, income level or source of income, marital status, student status, arrest and conviction records, use of honesty testing, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, the use or nonuse of lawful products off the employers' premises during non-work hours, declining to attend meetings or participate in communications about religious or political matters or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1yzo-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.