JOB DESCRIPTION – Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Location: New York, NY
Division: North American Business Division
Line Manager: Managing Director, North America, Arts & Theatre
Contract Terms: Regular/Full-Time
Ticketmaster is seeking a passionate Executive Assistant and Office Manager for the New York City office. In this role you'll be plugged into the business, industry events, and our people, most of all. Primarily supporting the Managing Director this role will be tapped into the Arts and Theatre client group, developing rapport with internal and external stakeholders and manage the needs of the office.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Executive Assistant duties include, but are not limited to:
• Professional and personal calendar management for the Managing Director (MD) while also protecting the Executive's personal time.
• Develop relationships with Executive's clients and take an interest in the business.
• Draft memos, presentations and emails for the MD for both internal and client facing projects.
• Provide support to the MD's broader team, including the Segment Leaders and Client Development Directors (CDDs) for Arts & Theatre.
• Support multiple leaders with booking and coordinating travel and submitting expense reports.
• Develop rapport and coordinate with Live Nation team in NYC for joint office events, socials etc.
• Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and empathy.
• Other responsibilities, as required.
• Office management duties include, but are not limited to:
• Gauge the pulse of the office as we transition from a fully remote working environment to a hybrid model.
• Maintain an organized office environment while providing refreshments, snacks, catering, supplies and sundries on a regular cadence, and ad hoc, as required.
• Coordinate with building management regarding all amenities; repairs, as necessary; climate control; parking and security.
• Order inventory – office supplies, PPE, kitchen supplies, etc. – for NYC and other smaller regional offices.
• Partner with the Facilities shared services to develop processes and maximize efficiencies in providing remote support for the smaller, regional, offices in the Tri-State area.
• Coordinate with HR for any in-office onboarding needs or additional requirements for the MD's new direct reports and ensure new hire workspaces are prepared and welcoming for their first day.
• Manage local office Health & Safety, while getting remote support from Human Resources.
• Assist with training opportunities for team members – from developing curriculum and presentations to scheduling and ordering supplies.
• Assist with the administration of local ticket perks for eligible staff and facilitate client ticket requests while monitoring contractual client season ticket allocations.
• Draft engaging internal communications to inform staff about upcoming events and opportunities.
• Manage charity donation requests.
• Organize and execute regular office events, teambuilding activities, and client or industry conferences, as required.
• Additional tasks, as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• 3+ years' experience in administrative support role reporting directly to senior management.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in the complete Microsoft Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with tools such as Concur and Workday are considered an asset.
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Communicate with others demonstrating respect, inclusion and belonging.
• Dedication extending beyond the job to the team and your colleagues.
• Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
• The ability to exercise discretion on confidential matters.
• Flexibility to adapt to the changing landscape, and resourceful to troubleshoot issues.
• The ability to plan and anticipate concerns that may present down the road.
• *COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn85pm-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.