As a member of the Marketing Services team, you will be involved in the marketing of some of the most exciting live events across Canada, featuring up and coming and established artists from around the world. Examples of past events include Beyonce, BTS, Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Kendrick Lamar, Harry Styles, Michelle Obama, Arcade Fire, the Chainsmokers, Chris Stapleton, Rockin River Festival, Chasing Summer Festival, and many more.
• Work closely with the Central Digital Media Buying team in the execution of national and local digital campaigns, including campaign tracking, monitoring, and management
• Regularly report on campaigns, vendors, and quarterly insights, and contribute with recommendations based on performance
• Work with first party data and pixels to ensure proper use and implementation
• Contribute to the execution and implementation of new strategies and opportunities
• Participation in special projects and perform other related duties as requested
• 1-2 years' experience working in Digital Media
• Bachelors Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in Digital Media or equivalent
• A strong understanding of digital media buying processes including cross device tracking platforms (including Atlas Solutions), DMPs, and tag management
• A strong understanding of DMPs, Ad Serving and Tracking Platforms (including DCM and AMT), DSPs, and experience with key social advertising platforms
• Experience with key social advertising platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• Experience with programmatic advertising (self-serve and managed service)
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office with a focus on Powerpoint and Excel including VLookups, Pivot Tables and Macros
• Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and demands in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
• Ability to work independently and be held accountable with minimal supervision
• Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
• Experience with Business Intelligence, Reporting and Visualization tools considered an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those who will be selected for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n7b7-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.