Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
As part of the Marketing Services team, you will be involved in the marketing of some of the most exciting live events across Canada, featuring up and coming and established artists from around the world. Examples of past events include Beyonce, BTS, Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Kendrick Lamar, Harry Styles, Michelle Obama, Arcade Fire, the Chainsmokers, Chris Stapleton, Rockin River Festival, Chasing Summer Festival, and many more.
In your role as Media Buyer, you will book, implement, and track paid advertising campaigns for hundreds of events and festivals across Canada. Campaigns will include traditional media, with a strong focus on digital.
• Execute paid media bookings across paid campaigns, including digital and traditional media.
• Work closely with vendors and within self serve platforms to ensure all campaigns run on time, on budget, with complete tracking
• Monitor and manage paid campaigns, and provide recommendations based on performance
• Contribute to and review campaign, vendor, and performance insights
• Collaborate with the Marketing Services team on research, executing and testing new strategies and opportunities, as well as staying informed on current industry trends
• Ensure that all audiences, assets, and tracking elements are in place for campaigns
• Social campaign set up within our custom ads platform
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with media and vendors
• Organize, manage, and work within shared calendars, tracking documents, and project management platforms
• Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested.
• A minimum of 2-5 years related experience in digital media booking, including hands on booking experience with key social advertising platforms, search, and programmatic
• A minimum of 2-5 years related experience in traditional media booking, including radio, TV, and OOH.
• A strong understanding of DMPs, Ad Serving and Tracking Platforms and DSPs
• Hands on experience with Google Sheets and Excel
• A passion for events and marketing
• A proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively in a team environment
• An exceptional ability to multi-task, stay organized, and self-manage tight deadlines and high volume
• The ability to take direction while also displaying strong personal initiative
• The ability to think strategically, creatively, and resourcefully
• Available to work evenings and weekends as required
• A positive, winning attitude, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to work well within a team environment
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those who will be selected for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7pme-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.