We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager. This person will be responsible for multiple tasks that are essential to the success of Emporium Presents' marketing efforts including the development and presentation of marketing plans to artist representatives, direction and implementation of local marketing promotions and management, and management of multiple event advertising budgets for shows in various venue sizes.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Act as the key internal contact with various stakeholders to prepare, present and execute marketing and promotional campaigns for multiple Emporium Presents'.
• Serve as the primary local contact for artist representatives regarding venue and show marketing plans
• Develop impactful promotions for Emporium Presents' events using multiple regional media partners
• Compile and share extensive audience and artist demographic information to shape development of marketing plans
• Identify and activate new strategic marketing partners to enhance artist exposure in the community
• Ensure all necessary show marketing information is input into various Emporium Presents marketing tools
• Coordinate multiple teams of experts to successfully execute marketing campaigns inclusive of, but not limited to, advertising & media events content creation.
• Compile advertising settlement documents as needed for events
• Partner with the Venue Marketing teams to maximize show awareness on socials, in emails, on websites and in venue
• Coordinate street team and grassroots marketing efforts with local market contacts
• Day of show event coverage as necessary
• Train & develop marketing assistants to grow in their roles
• Maintain up to date & organized marketing assets
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Minimum of 3+ years prior experience in event marketing within an entertainment, sports or public assembly facility setting
• Minimum of 3+ years prior experience working with artist marketing representatives
• Minimum of 3+ years prior experience managing local media relationships
• Deep interest in discovering new music and marketing a wide variety of genres and emerging artists
• Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
• Ability to work in a very busy, high-pressure, team setting
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq1w2-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.