WHO ARE YOU?
A well-organized individual who is passionate about live music and the future of marketing. You work well in a collaborative, fast paced environment and want to learn more about all aspects of live event marketing. You have a keen attention to detail, and you are adept at balancing multiple projects at the same time. You are a self-starter, and you see things through to completion - no job is too big or too small. You are an excellent communicator and relationship builder and develop and maintain strong professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You are passionate about music and being part of a team that connects fans to the artists they love.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator in the Marketing Operations division to perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties supporting Project Management, Product Management and tech development within the concerts marketing division. This candidate will enable collaboration across teams, while establishing clear accountability and ensuring timely delivery of team deliverables. This individual will be a self-starter and see projects through to completion.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties for the Marketing Operations Management Team
• Coordinate activities through meeting coordination, minute taking and resource management
• Document action items and provide daily, weekly and monthly status updates
• Marketing data entry and management
• Conduct complex research, analyze results and provide summary reports
• Code and process incoming advertising invoices
• Assist in additional duties as needed
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
• 1-3 years in coordinating marketing initiatives or project management
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
• Strong familiarity with G-Drive, Office suite and project management tools
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Ability to work in a very fast and high-pressure environment
• Strong communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills - can work well with navigating various stakeholders and teams
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7j1w-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.