Marketing Assistant - Bank of NH Pavillion
Part-time | Gilford, NH
We are Northern New England's Premier Summer Concert Venue. Located in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire, Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion (formerly Meadowbrook) has become a favorite venue among New England music fans and draws some of the biggest entertainers in the world every summer.
The Marketing Assistant for the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion will be responsible for coordinating with the Marketing Manager on all digital marketing needs, and necessary tasks to drive awareness, online visits, and ticket sales for our upcoming shows.
Primary activities include developing digital marketing campaigns, creating social media content, managing show budgets, coordinating radio/TV buys, invoice handling, and other promotional support for our artists.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Perform a range of marketing support duties related to the venue and the concert calendar
• Support and design creative, email, web and social media marketing content
• Build email marketing campaigns
• Communicate with radio and TV partners to coordinate paid and promotional schedules
• Maintain show budgets and keep up to date records for all financial transactions
• Track all invoices and payments
• Assist with keeping an accurate social media content calendar
• Contribute to ongoing process improvements
• Maintain current knowledge of organizational and department policies and procedures
• Adhere to all confidentiality requirements for corporate, strategic, and marketing information
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Attention to detail and a high level of organization is imperative
• Must have the ability to prioritize, organize, handle multiple tasks
• Knowledge of current social media platforms and trends
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; communicates effectively and courteously with all contacts – internal and external
• Ability to function in a very fast-moving environment; quick reaction time to last minute changes
• Organizes workload throughout the day to meet project timelines and deadlines; must multitask and manage several projects at once; continuously shift focus/priorities as needed
• Ability to manage large amounts of content and data while ensuring its accuracy across branded websites, databases and reports
• Highly adaptive and proactive problem solving critical to success; must be resourceful individual who can quickly solve problems; ability to make independent decisions
• Knowledge of the following preferred:
o Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Spotify, Tik Tok, YouTube, Google Ads
o Email Marketing (MailChimp)
o Adobe Creative (primarily Acrobat, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pnzy-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.