JOB DESCRIPTION – MANAGER - SALES ENABLEMENT, NORTH AMERICA
Location: Los Angeles, CA / Chicago, IL / New York, NY / Washington, DC / Toronto, ON / Nashville, TN / Additional Select North American Cities Available
Division: Ticketmaster North America
Line Manager: Director - Sales Enablement, North America
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
This Manager – Sales Enablement, North America will play an important role in helping Ticketmaster to win and retain business. You will be responsible for telling the Ticketmaster story including how the company's products and services provide solutions specific to clients' needs. These stories will be told through numerous channels, media, and collateral, including sales materials and presentations, website content, email campaigns, conferences, and more. You will build strong relationships across stakeholders and product teams, understand the perspectives of Ticketmaster's diverse clientele, and keep a pulse on the industry's latest offerings. This is an excellent opportunity to join the North America sales team at a thriving time for our business.
The Manager - Sales Enablement, North America will report directly to the Director - Sales Enablement, North America. The role will work closely with many teams across the organization, including B2B Marketing, Product Marketing, and Communications.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Support the creation, implementation and management of engaging sales decks, presentations, and marketing materials to help relate our products and services to multiple stakeholders.
• Interpret and prioritize multiple perspectives to effectively tell a focused story.
• Establish and manage internal resource materials – from creation to curation – with ongoing communications to the sales team to promote engagement.
• Ensure consistency of client communication for assigned segments.
• Provide input for B2B marketing materials (emails, website etc.) focused on engagement and lead generation, targeting specific products and services to specific categories of client.
• Work with the industry events team and public relations team to identify opportunities for representation at key events and provide support materials for B2B event programs.
• Other responsibilities, as defined by business requirements.
WHAT YOU NEED – EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• 5+ years marketing and/or sales enablement experience required
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment required
• Microsoft suite proficiency required, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
• Ticketing system business development understanding preferred
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge preferred
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
WHAT YOU NEED – BEHAVIORAL SKILLS
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required
• Curiosity for new frontiers
• Commitment to supporting the team and organization
• Hands-on, goals-oriented, solutions-oriented, and team-oriented approach
• Positive, can-do attitude!
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team.
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent.
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxe44-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.