The Ancillary Sales Manager is responsible for leading the team that generates VIP Club upgrades, premier parking, lawn chair rentals, reserved lawn, fast lane, future ticket sales, ticket upgrades, and other upsell revenue streams during the day of show. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Communicate with the venue's core team about staffing, upsell availability and overall execution of upsell programs during the show.
• Communicate with the box office manager during the day of show to trouble shoot any opportunities that arise with guests, upsell availability or equipment.
• Lead a team of ancillary/upsell sellers.
• Provide suggestions to venue leadership based on feedback from team and guests during the day of show. Suggestions may include topic such as pricing strategies, best practices and team execution for both presales and day of show.
• Provide feedback around finding new, creative revenue streams for the venue based on day of show experiences and trends.
• Secure and reconcile day of show ancillary sales.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Ability to build relationships with diverse groups of people
• A love for selling things
• Excellent guest service skills
• Excellent team building skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of leadership
• Maintain inventory of ancillary products throughout the season (lawn chairs, blankets, etc.)
• Must have evening availability and weekend availability.
• Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, outdoors, in all weather conditions
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Other duties as assigned
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbp95-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.