This role works on the People Operations & Development team and partners with key clients and learning colleagues to build learning programs that develop skills and capabilities, drive engagement and performance, and deliver results for varied decentralized businesses. It's important that this person can apply learning theory/models, best practices, and trends while maintaining knowledge of cutting-edge approaches so learning solutions drive lasting impact. We're looking for someone who has graphic and branding excellence with a focus on innovative digital learning. This role cultivates and maintains strong relationships across the HR, D&I, and business leaders to deliver timely and scalable learning solutions for a global organization.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO
• Builds (and sometimes facilitates) digital and facilitator-led trainings to support employee development and engagement, diversity & inclusion, onboarding, and people manager needs.
• Supports the central Corporate HR team to ensure applicable learning and development programs are readily available to a global employee audience by designing engaging on-demand digital resources.
• Builds storyboards and leverages storytelling skills to translate ideas into interactive, culturally appropriate, scripted digital content on an authoring tool (whether facilitator-led or e-learning).
• Builds in Diversity & Inclusion considerations into all learning solutions.
• Assesses and implements necessary learning checks and appropriate engagement tactics for impactful learning programs, partners with analytics to measure learning impact.
• Works with various stakeholders across the business to ensure content is up to date and reflective of the Live Nation culture, business and priorities.
• Acts as a project manager for global learning programs offered centrally by Corporate HR while also acting as a subject matter expert in instructional design and resource development.
• Ideates with the team on new and applicable learning solutions that support team objectives and key results.
• Updates and maintains training content, attendee rosters and reports as needed, training calendars, and learning libraries.
• Collaborates with the People Operations & Development team to build relevant learning content in response to employee survey analytics and needs.
• Tracks, maintains and reports training stats to team leadership.
• Supports with managing learning projects and activities including logistical support when necessary (scheduling, material design/distribution, attendance rosters, meeting setup, coordinates learning-related travel if/when applicable, etc.).
• Researches and makes recommendations for latest approaches to stay up to date with modern learning and employee development tactics (ex: flex work, leadership, and employee development).
• Maintains the central learning function branding assets; works with Sr Director of People Operations & Development to ensure visual consistency and graphical excellence across all training and learning resources.
• Assists with managing learning vendor relationships as applicable and vetting new potential external learning partners.
• Supports with admin and technical support for the Learning Support inbox.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Knowledge in Instructional design, learning & development models, and adult learning theory with the ability to apply modern learning techniques.
• Excellence in instructional and graphic design skills.
• Digital learning software excellence (i.e. Articulate), learning animation software knowledge a plus, (portfolio of work is preferred).
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud components, video and audio editing, Microsoft 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Bachelor's degree in a related field, advanced degree a plus.
• Minimum of 2-4 years' experience with instructional design in a variety of modalities (in-person, online, microlessons, etc.) for complex businesses with a spectrum of employee types (i.e. from executive to entry-level).
• Demonstrates exceptional presentation skills with both concepts and scripted content for a variety of audiences, ensures messaging is appropriate for each.
• As needed, can facilitate programs and/or conduct a Train the Trainer.
• Demonstrates the ability to present a clear, thorough learning strategy to various audiences and articulate how this approach supports the learning objectives.
• Ability to consult with diverse stakeholders within a broad, decentralized business.
• Organized and strong communicator (written and verbal).
• Strong client service and problem-solving skills with the ability to execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work closely with others on a team successfully.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaborate on a team as needed.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within (24) hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34qk5-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.