Senior Product Manager - Enterprise
Front Gate Tickets is North America's leading software and operations provider for the festival market. We provide technical solutions for e-commerce ticketing, access control, data management, and fan engagement. We partner and run on-site operations for over 200 festivals each year and are on a massive growth trajectory matched by no one in the industry. We do it for the fans!
Front Gate is owned by Live Nation Entertainment and acts as Ticketmaster's festival arm. We have two offices located in Austin, TX.
Our product development team is responsible for designing and building the technical solutions that make up North America's premier festival ticketing platform. We are a modestly sized group that takes pride in the breadth of our product offerings and our ability to deliver timely results. Our products cover (but are not limited to) ecommerce, box office management, marketing and fulfillment services, and on-site access control. With the highly anticipated return of live events on the horizon, we're looking for individuals to help us design and build the next generation of tools for our best-in-class platform.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Report to VP of Product Development and serves as company leader for cloud infrastructure team.
• Work with VP of Product Development to define infrastructure vision and roadmap.
• Lead DevOps peers in planning and executing against infrastructure roadmap.
• Assist VP of Product Development in personnel matters whether it be evaluating new hires or providing feedback on peer performance.
• Serve as primary support for cloud systems; willing to act as part of a small on-call rotation during off hours.
• Administer and provide tooling for development and staging environments in support of software engineering teams.
• In collaborating with less experienced peers, work to grow and develop their skillsets.
• Work with internal and external compliance teams to ensure secure compliant systems, processes, and practices.
• 8+ years experience related work experience
• 3+ years experience as a senior level contributor
• Significant experience administering AWS environments with a keen understanding of security principles and best practices.
• Demonstrable familiarity with configuration management / systems management tools.
• Experience building, deploying, scaling, and tuning serverless architectures.
• Experience architecting CI/CD pipelines with a deep understanding of change management tooling and best practices.
• Proficient in one or more scripting languages.
• Knowledgeable of agile practices and capable of guiding a team in following them.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Front Gate Tickets strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Front Gate Tickets will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Front Gate Tickets also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Front Gate Tickets will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zpmn-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.