WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
THE VENUE BRAND MANAGEMENT TEAM
The Venue Brand Management team is the get stuff done, turn-problems-into-solutions, make our clients look like the rock stars, driving force within the Live Nation Media & Sponsorship division. We are a collection of resourceful, ambitious, and strategic-minded individuals that thrive in an environment full of variables and unknowns. If you like to sit at a desk, write white papers, and theorize on how things should work this is not the job or team for you. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, we should talk.
The Key Account Director will focus on the management and fulfillment of emerging categories from top tier regional / local venue partnerships. This position will play a vital role with delivering unmatched client service, business retention efforts, and renewal opportunities. Consistent alignment with the Regional Sales Director and Venue Brand Manager on the applicable accounts will be critical for success.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• For determined Regional Sales key accounts collectively averaging $5M, ensure delivery of contractual elements including planning, execution, reporting, and proactively resolve any challenges with asset delivery
• Support key account business by developing a strategic roadmap, creative programs, and business development/growth opportunities for key client relationships
• Understand client ROI goals and asset association with each goal to lead renewal recommendations
• Serve as the key point of contact for all client specific financials including overall profitability, projections, and program budgets, including tracking expenses and identifying savings
• Continuously strengthen day-to-day client relationships through exceptional client service, detailed knowledge of client's industry and business and impeccable program delivery
• Super serve relationships with key client contacts outside of the day-to-day relationships
• Develop and grow relationships with key Live Nation teams (i.e., Digital and social media, Promotions, Talent, Content Production, Legal, Finance, Research, etc.) to ensure the desired program delivery and results for clients
• Work across regionally distributed teams daily, including different cities, markets, timezones
• Create and route deal point memos for renewal and new client business
• Lead key client meetings throughout the year, in-person/via Zoom (mid-season reviews, end of year recap/renewal discussions, etc.) including the development of presentations for meetings
• Collaborate and support all on-site activities for venues, festivals, custom events, artist experiences, and hospitality programs including coordination with Venue Brand Managers and Logistics team
• Explore marketing trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to add value to sponsorship programs and share with Senior Brand Directors and Sales Team as applicable
• Lead subject matter for the Venue Brand Management team as similarities become apparent with key accounts and become an expert for the team on asset or client services subject matter
• Travel annually to venues within client portfolio to audit partnerships and client entertainment when applicable
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
Background & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• 4+ years of work experience in a brand management, client service, media or entertainment, and/or marketing consulting, sales, advertising or activation agencies
• Quick learner with strong analytical skills and detail oriented with exceptional creative judgement
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, prioritize, organize, and coordinate simultaneous tasks/projects
• Proven track record of delivering exceptional client service
• Ability to think through and solve complex issues
• Growth mindset with proven track record for trying new, innovative approaches
• Self-starter and solutions-driven
Qualifications & Skills
• Superior project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
• A proactive, collaborative, and organized working style
• Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
• Ability to quickly adapt and adjust projects to new division expectations and company directives
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; SalesForce, CRM Software
• Experience with project and asset managmenet software including Asana, Trak
• Strong passion for music, including knowledge of current/relevant artists and industry trends
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reyp05-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.