Company: Live Nation
Department: Marketing Partnerships
Location: Farmiloe Building, London
Reports to: Senior Designer
Working Hours: Permanent, full-time
Live Nation UK's Marketing Partnerships Division is looking for a highly resourceful team player to bring their passion for music and graphic design to the position of Junior Graphic Designer, Marketing & Creative Solutions.
As a Junior Graphic Designer for the Marketing & Creative Solutions team within UK – Marketing Partnerships, you will work closely with the Senior Graphic Designer and Marketing & Creative Solutions team members to create sponsorship sales collateral materials, such as executive-level presentations, original programme logos, conceptual ads, point of sale, digital applications and other custom elements, with a focus on regional partnership pitches.
What it's Like to Work in the Team
Live Nation UK Marketing Partnerships architects, sells and manages the company's national and regional corporate sponsorship programmes with the world's most recognizable brands. It's an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation's business including festivals, venues, touring, ticketing, artists, content, media, promotions, and concert production. The Marketing & Creative Solutions team within Partnerships create innovative and engaging marketing platforms that are designed to solve client challenges through the powerful lens of live music culture. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
Who You Are
You are a passionate and highly motivated individual looking to work in a fast paced and creative environment where your talent can thrive. You will embrace the opportunity to work in an award winning team that consistently delivers excellence whilst continuing to innovate and grow. If you have an entrepreneurial spirt and enjoy working in an environment that is diverse, challenging and gives you scope for professional and personal development please read on!
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Demonstrable, professional design experience
• Confident in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Experience in presentation design; PowerPoint and Keynote would be preferable
• Ability to conceptualize, illustrate and create based on brand brief requirements. Ability to follow brand guidelines – must adapt well to different client/brand needs.
• Highly effective at managing multiple deadlines and prioritizing tasks
• Experience in digital media design
• Pre-press and production experience a plus
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Flexible, fast learner
• Extreme attention to detail
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
What the role includes
• You will work closely with the Senior Graphic Designer and Marketing & Creative Solutions team members
• You will create sponsorship sales collateral materials, such as executive level presentations, original programme logos, conceptual ads, point of sale, digital applications and other custom elements, with a focus on regional partnership pitches
• Your primary responsibility will be to conceptualise and create innovative designs and graphics using Adobe Creative Suite for integration into PowerPoint presentations as directed by the Senior Graphic Designer
• You should be comfortable creating polished presentations and design elements under tight deadlines and possess the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• We are looking for a designer with a passion for music, knowledge of current trends in design / consumer marketing / technology and the expertise, vision and creativity to help bring our ideas to life
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday 31st October. We reserve the right to close applications at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p8x7-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.