WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at graphic design? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the graphic space. Is this you? Read on…
We are seeking a highly motivated and proactive Junior Graphic Designer with an impeccable attention to detail and strong design sense to join the clubs design team. They will assist the developing designs, resizing created material, and solving problems inherent in designing for multiple formats. The designer must present an enthusiastic view at growing and developing their craft. This position will focus on ExchangeLA, Academy and TIME Nightclub. This is not a remote position
• Assist Mid to Senior Graphic Designers in all design projects
• Create materials based on existing style guides to fit brand image
• Maintain quality, organization and proper optimization for all digital platforms
• Photo retouching, photo-manipulation and compositing
• Retouch all artwork according to the creative recommendations and production specifications and expectations
• Reformat and resize digital/print files to multiple dimensions and file formats
• Responsible of upholding design/brand standards and file naming conventions
• Brainstorm with marketing team and ability to collaborate with various teams to conceptualize creative graphic communications fulfilling project objectives
• Other design requirements as necessary
• 1+ years experience in the Graphic Design field preferred but not required
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or similar field
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
• Intermediate Hierarchy, Layout, Typography skill set
• Knowledge of color theory and balance
• Excellent attention to detail; possesses organizational skills
• Proficient Mac user
• Sketching and illustration ability, along with growing skills in photo retouching, photo-manipulation and compositing is a plus
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work and travel to events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by our company for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7jww-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.