job title: Financial Analyst
reports to: Senior Finance Business Partner
location: Sydney, NSW
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for working very closely with the Senior Finance Business Partner as well as the GM / dept head of a selection of entities within the business. Being a key finance partner to the business this role will lead the preparation[AE1]
of budgets and forecasts in partnership with key budget holders within the business. You will also produce monthly / weekly reports for your key stakeholder, including but not limited to the Group Finance Director, CEO's, CFO and Senior Management team.
key responsibilities and duties
• Manage, update, and provide routine reports for departments across the business.
• Assist with inputting operational budgets into our forecasting and reporting system.
• Collating data and fulfilling reporting requests from Global Head Office.
• Assisting with the analysis financial performance against forecast and previous year.
• Reporting and communicating to the Senior Finance Business Partner, how key business drivers are impacting business results and forecasts.
• Identifying opportunities for systems, processes or reporting improvements.
• Preparation of budgets [AE2] and monthly rolling forecasts in line with Group reporting timetable.
• Reporting and communicating to key stakeholders, how key business drivers are impacting business results and forecasts.
• Providing analysis and commentary on ad-hoc reports prepared for your business entities, which include key metrics, financial results and variance reporting.
• Review operational budgets and provide feedback and recommendations.
• Provide input to Group Finance Director to assist in management of cash-flow for businesses.
• Identifying opportunities for systems, processes or reporting improvements for your business entities.
• Undertake special projects as delegated by the Group Finance Director.
skills and experience
• Minimum of Two (2) years' experience in a similar role with CA or CPA qualification or working towards.
• High level computer literacy, proficiency with Outlook, Word and Excel. Oracle and BPC experience is advantageous.
• Ability to communicate and build strong relationships effectively in a manner consistent with the culture, across all levels.
• Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
• Proven ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion, sensitive to relationships and situations.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated true passion for music.
[AE1]Lead to the preparation
A nd reconciliation
[AE2]Preparation and input of budgets in Oracle
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzee4n-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.