Working within the IT Service Desk Team, you will be the first point of contact to our internal customers. Your role is to help our customer to resolve their IT issues or escalate them to our 2nd line team. This service desk operates 24/7 365 days a year.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Day to day operation of Service Desk function including direct call handling and incident management
• Delivery of first level support to customers
• Creation of training material, documentation and manuals; documentation of records for recurring errors
• Help with computer setup/configuration tasks as directed
• Assist staff with IT tasks/projects as requested
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred or a combination of education and other equivalent experience
• Minimum two years of relevant, hands-on, professional experience in service and support functions of a global heterogeneous environment
• Experience in working within a distributed matrix organization of a global enterprise
• Strong customer service orientation
• Sharp mind-set and capability for analysis and judgment
• Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
• Should possess an interest in technology, computers and mobile devices
• Possess ability to work under pressure and multi-task while working under deadlines
• Possess a positive and proactive attitude towards customer support and desire to help people
• Working knowledge of MS Office 365, Windows, Mac OS X, Box
• Prior experience with hardware/software installation & configuration preferred
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro35op-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.