WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment's Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking an Integrated Marketing College Associate.
The Integrated Marketing team builds strategic and creative marketing programs leveraging the power of live music to achieve brands' objectives. From ideating a custom festival activation, to on-pack promotions, to strategic multi-year multi-property deals, we are the team that works closely with our sellers to understand what clients want and come up with thoughtful ways to integrate them into the Live Nation ecosystem. We are a team of self-motivated, thoughtful, and business-minded strategic marketers who work across a range of brand categories and closely with all aspects of the Media and Sponsorship division. We are looking for an associate who is excited to jump in with both feet to assist the team with ideation, problem solving, background research and more.
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship division, sells and manages the company's national corporate sponsorship programs with the world's most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation's business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production.
Program Duration: Wednesday, May 29 – Friday, August 16, 2024
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist in presentation creation including but not limited to: image sourcing, data pulling, copy editing, etc.
• Assist in creative process by attending brainstorm sessions
• Assist in pulling 3rd party research and analyzing data to apply to existing client work and new pitches
• Be a cultural researcher, keeping the team up to speed on all things music, marketing, innovation, and experience
• Organizing and updating the storage of sales materials, images and information to make the proposal development process more efficient
• General support for the team
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Must be a current student enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master's program at an accredited college or university or a recent graduate
• Superior project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation
• A proactive, collaborative, and organized working style
• Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
• Has a design eye; can organize program elements in a clear and aesthetic manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Keynote, ability with Photoshop and YouGov are a bonus
• Deep curiosity about emerging marketing trends and ability to integrate into client programs
• Strong passion for brand music partnerships, including knowledge of current artists, festivals, general music culture, and industry trends.
• Creative writing background or interest in strategic storytelling
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj45ne-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.