WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
We are looking for a versatile HR generalist interested in providing an excellent employee experience, developing and improving processes and someone who is constantly thinking, ''how can we measure this?''. This is a unique opportunity to support our team's goal of continuous and meaningful improvement within the HR function and will be a fantastic learning opportunity for someone eager to drive HR practices while finding ways we can analyze them.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
In this role, you will support our HR team by:
• Managing the employee onboarding process, including communications, data maintenance and information-sharing with our new hires
• Assisting with our exit process, including collecting exit interview surveys, updating relevant stakeholders, and updating within our HRIS system
• Responsible for all HRIS data administration in Workday for recruitment, new hires, terminations and changes in status
• Promoting positive employee relations by aiding employees with basic inquiries related to employment practices, benefits, payroll, and policies.
• Providing direction to resources, escalating issues and following up as required.
• Providing basic coaching and counsel to employees, supervisors, and managers on company policies and practices.
• Helping us to develop and execute improvements throughout the employee lifecycle
• Pivoting as needed when priorities shift as our team continues to grow and evolve
And help us to measure our momentum by:
• Providing greater insights by planning, designing, and delivering ad hoc analyses and analytical projects that answer key HR-related questions
• Developing metrics to call out what we are doing well and where we can improve
• Developing up-to date reports to help us see the bigger picture over time
• Keeping our data accurate, clean and relevant
• Staying up to speed in the latest and greatest HR trends and stats to provide recommendations and insights
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• ~3-5 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Interest in learning new software and operating systems
• Ability to adapt and pivot in the fast-paced, demanding environment
• Top-notch organization, prioritization, and planning skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to handle sensitive information with sound judgement
• Eagerness to voice opinions, make suggestions, and share/receive feedback across the organization
• Comfortable using and navigating Excel
• Previous exposure to Workday and data reporting/automation a plus
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7ypn-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.