We are seeking an HR Generalist who will be responsible for the administration of human resource functions and duties on a regional basis with a focus on supporting Live Nation Venue crew members. Reporting to the Senior Director, HR Business Partner, the selected candidate will proactively partner with their client groups to achieve organizational objectives. This role will also require travel and a willingness to learn about the business by working alongside the local teams within the Venue Nation division.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Responsible for general Crew Member Relations activities, including coaching and counseling for managers and crew members.
• First escalation point for Crew Members in resolving conflicts/complaints - Investigate complaints, prepare findings and resolutions for review by the Senior Director of Human Resources and the appropriate members of management
• Ensure proper administration and adherence to Corporate policies and procedures
• Act as liaison between the Recruiting team and the Hiring Managers, responsible for all administrative duties related to recruiting and selection and ensuring that the best possible candidates are hired into each position.
• Working with Venue management, responsible for ensuring proper on-boarding of new Crew Members in the region.
• On an as-needed basis, participate in on-site employment-related administration activities for various large concerts and festivals
• Support the internship program including onboarding, offboarding, and program management
• Data entry & management through our HRIS (Workday)
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Able to deal with complex, varied issues, covering the entire HR spectrum
• Proven ability to deliver pro-active HR practices and initiatives
• Track record of rapidly establishing effective working relationships and able to work comfortably with remote teams
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of the wider external HR environment and how best practice can be adapted /developed to support division strategies
• Knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Technical skills include, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; familiarity with various HR software (previous Workday experience is a plus)
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Education & Knowledge Desired
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related experience
• Minimum 3 year's experience as a Human Resources generalist or related, preferably in a service-oriented industry.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels. Regular travel up to 50% of the time, within region of support.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzj4e7-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.