HRIS Analyst (Workday)
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conduct routine audits to ensure the integrity of employee data.
• Perform mass data updates, such as reorganizations and cost of living/minimum wage updates.
• Assist in the technical support and maintenance of the human capital management system (Workday).
• Assist with analytical and administrative support tasks for priority projects of varying complexity.
• Serve as a liaison between US Payroll and employees by troubleshooting payroll questions and requests.
• Resolve employee HR support cases of moderate complexity.
• Collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members.
• Develop and maintain process documentation.
• Research and troubleshoot tickets using Workday Sandbox, Worker History, and Workday Community as tools.
• Recognize repeated issues and escalate them to the HR Technology team for process improvement.
• Regularly access Workday Community to research fixes to current/ongoing business issues and discover new functionality to assist with system optimization.
• Ad hoc special projects as required or as necessary.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Experience with Workday configuration. Knowledge of Workday Absence, HCM, Onboarding, and Core Compensation will be weighted higher.
• 1-2 years of experience in HR, Compliance, Compensation, Finance, or Legal professions/jobs.
• Ability to distil complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand examples using analytical, logical, and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and demonstrate a high level of accuracy with an attention to detail.
• Able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and follow through on work assignments with minimal supervision.
• Critical thinking skills and an ability to work independently and as part of a team are essential.
• Ability to exercise discretion, initiative, and good judgment.
• Knowledge of Accurate Background Checks, ADP Vantage, and E-Verify systems are a plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
#LI-Remote Los Angeles,CA
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkpmzp-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.