WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
The HR Operations Analyst will play a key role in how our team (and the teams we interact with) operate. This involves managing and maintaining data in Workday, pulling and creating impactful reports in Excel, and helping to steer traffic on a variety of processes. This role plays a vital part in maintaining continuous and meaningful improvement within the HR function and is a fantastic learning opportunity for someone eager to learn more about HR practices and their impacts.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
In this role, you will support our HR team by:
• Being responsible for all HRIS data administration in Workday for recruitment, new hires, terminations, and changes in status
• Leveraging data to tell from a variety of sources including our HRIS System (Workday) and employee surveys
• Analyzing data for trends to support action planning around areas such as recruitment, hiring practices, engagement and turnover
• Helping us create and maintain streamlined reporting and Workday processes
• Developing and executing improvements throughout the employee lifecycle
• Pivoting as needed when priorities shift as our team continues to evolve.
And help us to measure our momentum by:
• Providing greater insights by planning, designing, and delivering ad hoc analyses and analytical projects that answer key HR-related questions
• Developing metrics to call out what we are doing well and where we can improve
• Staying up to speed on the latest and greatest HR trends and stats to provide recommendations and insights
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Highly skilled in Excel and data reporting/visualization
• Experience with Workday is required
• Top-notch organization, prioritization, and planning skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to handle sensitive information with sound judgment
• Eagerness to voice opinions, make suggestions, and share/receive feedback
• Interest in learning new software and operating systems
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmyn53-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.