WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
Maintain HR Procedures and Practices
• Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy, and employment laws
• Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed and develops department goals, objectives, and systems
• Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
• Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
• Assists Management with employee performance appraisals, including monthly notification to Management regarding employee performance appraisals
• Monitors career pathing, employee relations and counseling and provides an inside perspective to Senior Management
• Assists in development of people-management skills and provides objective perspective on employee issues
• Conducts new-hire orientation, and other company sponsored training programs as needed
• Ensures venue is in compliance with all current HOB policies and procedures as outlined in employee handbook
• Maintains open-door communication policy to staff concerns and issues
• Maintains communication and relations with Home Office Human Resources
• Investigates and remedies harassment, abuse, or mistreatment of team-members
• Helps the Company maintain its commitment to diversity
• Participates in executive committee meetings/manager meetings, and plans/facilitates manager/all-staff meetings and programs
• Maintains a tracking system for all State or County Licensee or Certification requirements. Make recommendations on recertification and training. Makes recommendation on training for recertification. Maintains a tracking system to ensure venues are adhering to the Alcohol Beverage Commission guidelines. Makes recommendation on training for recertification
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Recruitment and Staffing
• Directs the development of staffing strategies; develops and builds hiring processes for a variety of levels from non-exempt staffing to exempt
• Develops, streamlines, and enhances staffing systems, tracking reporting, and analysis; leads sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals; manages college relations and oversees various sourcing and internship programs
• Manages relocation and other responsibilities related to staffing administration;
• Ensures compliance with all state and federal discrimination and employment regulations
Safety/Health and Risk Management
• Reviews Workers' Compensation reports and handling of claims
• Develops and maintain OSHA Workplace and Safety programs
• Creates and co-chair quarterly safety committee
• Maintains staff injury/incident reports
• Maintains guest injury/incident reports and handle any related issues in conjunction with Vice President of Risk Management
• Conducts quarterly safety walk through and make recommendations as needed to GM for improvements
• Ensures HOB follows labor and employment law guidelines set forth by state and federal government
Administering Employee Benefit Programs
• Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Conducts open enrollments and educational seminars for employee benefits, including medical, dental, LTD, life, and 401(k).
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, legal studies, or related discipline
• 5-7 Years of progressive HR experience
• 3 years in Human Resources Management with heavy emphasis on employee relations
• Must have knowledge of State Employment Laws and Statutes
• This position requires strong communication skills with a supervisor. Ability to communicate effectively via email, conference calls and periodic updates is essential
• Demonstrates a high level of integrity
• Flexible Schedule (days/nights, weekends, and holidays)
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
Competencies and Skills Required:
Knowledge of State and Federal Laws
Analysis and Decision Making
Computer Knowledge: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Team Member Management and Development
Knowledge of HRIS and Payroll Systems
Knowledge of Worker's Comp Laws
Planning and Organizing
Knowledge of Benefits and Compliance Regulations
Leading Through Vision and Values
Strong written and verbal skills
Building a Successful Team
• Food & Beverage/Hospitality/Live Music Entertainment related experience
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbov3x-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.