Sourcing Lead, Diversity Recruiting
Beverly Hills, CA
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit: www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking an HR Generalist who will be responsible for the administration of human resource functions and duties on a regional basis. Reporting to the HR Manager, the selected candidate will proactively partner with their operational teams to achieve organizational objectives. This role will also require some travel and a willingness to learn about the business by working alongside our Operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for general Employee Relations activities within the region, including coaching and counseling for managers and employees.
• First escalation point for employees in resolving conflicts/complaints - Investigate complaints, prepare findings and resolutions for review by the Director or Manager of Human Resources and the appropriate members of management
• Ensure proper administration and adherence to Corporate policies and procedures
• Act as liaison between the Recruiting team and the Hiring Manager, responsible for all administrative duties related to recruiting and selection and ensuring that the best possible candidates are hired into each position.
• Responsible for ensuring proper on-boarding of new employees in the region.
• On an as-needed basis, participate in on-site employment-related administration activities for various large concerts and festivals.
Skills & Qualities Desired:
• Able to deal with complex, varied issues, covering the entire HR spectrum
• Proven ability to deliver pro-active HR practices and initiatives
• Track record of rapidly establishing effective working relationships and able to work comfortably with remote teams
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of the wider external HR environment and how best practice can be adapted /developed to support division strategies
• Knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
• Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint; familiarity with various HR software
Education & Knowledge Desired:
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related experience
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Human Resources generalist or related, preferably in a service-oriented industry.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d881wx-35-173-234-169-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.