National Sales Account Coordinator - Telemundo Station
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Be present at every show to upsell available VIP inventory to concert patrons.
• Serve as a resource of information for VIP clients regarding their experience within the House of Blues venue.
• Provide assistance for VIP clients regarding the timing of their arrival and concert times.
• Give proper recognition to Foundation Members, Live Nation Executives and VIP clients to instill appreciation for their membership and patronage.
• Coordinate operations on night of shows with Ops Director, servers and security.
• Build strong relationships with Foundation Room members and VIP clients and have the ability to anticipate their needs.
• Give constant observation of Opera Boxes and reserved stools to ensure guests are receiving highly personal service at all times.
• Maintain articulate vocabulary with the ability to adapt and socialize with current audience.
• Maintain exemplary and professional grooming standards.
• Required to occasionally work Special Events that are scheduled throughout the venue
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Working knowledge of high-end restaurant operations, seating procedures, guest relations, problem solving
• Experience in selling to high-end, VIP clients
• Skill in diplomacy, handling multiple tasks, verbal skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact and diplomacy
• Must have a flexible schedule
• Must be able to work in multi venues
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
• Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7o58k-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.