MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre is seeking a Guest Service team member. The Guest Service member will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Deliver exemplary customer service to maintain customer loyalty. Answer inquiries to resolve our customer concerns through analysis to determine the most effective resolution.
• Adapt to customer needs ensuring that they are understood, and appropriate action is taken to meet and exceed their expectations.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
• Confer with customers to provide information about products or services, take, or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transaction, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as action taken.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Guest Services Manager
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years in Customer Service and communications
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8303x-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.