• Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed venues, Live Nation Clubs and Theaters, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. Live Nation Clubs and Theaters is the country's preeminent group of intimate music venues, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness, and non-violence. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Clubs & Theaters, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, then please read on!
As part of the Guest Services team, ushers are responsible for providing excellent guest services at 713 Music Hall during all events. This includes greeting guests, providing information and directions, assisting with problems/issues, and controlling ticket access points throughout the venue.
• Lead and support guest services staff and other employees performing guest services
• Lead staff, ongoing staff training, staff positioning, ensuring that all staff members are well-informed on even specific details and managing breaks
• Ensure guest safety through proactive personal interaction and removing hazards in the area of responsibility
• Prevent and resolve altercations among guests
• Lead guests and other employees in emergency evacuation procedures and provide assistance
• Maintain control by circulating through your work area throughout the shift
• Check identification of any guest who appears to be under 30 years of age who is drinking alcoholic beverages inside the venue
• Ensure that no weapons or harmful items enter the venue by inspecting every guest with a metal detector or pat-down search
• Enforce House policy regarding photos/videos/recording devices
• Safeguard against theft and property damage
• Communicate clearly using radios, hand signals and flashlights. Remain in constant contact throughout the shift
• Set up area before opening (stanchions, table configuring, etc.)
• Keep interior and exterior of the venue clear and safe, cleaning spills and removing food, trash or other obstacles, before, during and after the shift
• Required to occasionally work Special Events that are scheduled throughout the venue
Candidates are required to have at least one (1) year prior customer service experience, preferably in a theatre/entertainment venue environment. Applicants must be able to work holidays and weekend (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) events throughout the year. Shifts schedules vary, candidate must be available to work from both day and night shifts if applicable. Most shifts are 5:00pm-midnight during the week. Candidate must be able to stand for a minimum of 6-8 hour shifts, walk up and down stairs. Candidates should be friendly, outgoing, and presentable with the ability to think quickly in a fast paced environment and communicate effectively.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Clubs and Theaters team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx1pm-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.