Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States.
For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Passionate, motivated, friendly, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and committed to providing excellent customer service to our guests. At Live Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, then please read on!
• Greeting guests
• Controlling ticket access points throughout the venue
• Answering guest's questions
• Providing venue and seating directions
• Assisting with seating or ticketing issues that may arise
• Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricades, Etc.
• Have at least one (1) year prior customer service experience, preferably in a theatre/entertainment venue environment (or related experience).
• Must be able to work holidays and weekends (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) events throughout the year.
• Must be able to stand for a minimum of 6-8 hour shifts, walk up and down stairs.
• Should be friendly, outgoing, and presentable with the ability to think quickly in a fast-paced environment and communicate effectively.
• Must be able to pass a mandatory background check.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.