Brooklyn Bowl Nashville is the ultimate night out, with its groundbreaking integration of premiere music, 19 lanes of bowling, bars featuring locally crafted beers, and food by the acclaimed Blue Ribbon restaurant group. Located in Germantown, adjacent to First Horizon Park, home of the Nashville Sounds baseball team, the venue is Brooklyn Bowl's third location.
Guest Services are responsible for providing front desk service (host stand, bowl desk and coat check) to guests and undertaking administrative duties. We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent people skills. The ideal candidate will have a positive, friendly attitude and tremendous patience when dealing with guests.
• Answer phone calls from guests
• Prepare bowling shoe order for guests and return shoes
• Greet customers, puts them on a waiting list when needed, gives them menus and shows them to their seats
• Positive, friendly attitude
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, available at least 3 shifts per week, including weekends and holidays- Saturday day shifts are needed.
• Ability to work later hours
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work closely and efficiently with others
• Performing reaching and stooping motions repeatedly
• Move throughout venue areas during the entire shift
• Work in an environment with loud music, smoke and crowds for extended periods of time
• Stand or in a stationary position for entire shift
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
• Experience in a live music environment
• Experience working in a high-volume restaurant, bar or entertainment venue preferred
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
• Competitive compensation
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/(search: Brooklyn Bowl Nashville) for the opportunity to join the Brooklyn Bowl Nashville team! Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2bw16-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.