WHO ARE YOU?
A relationship driven individual who is passionate about live music and the future of marketing. You work well in a collaborative, fast paced environment and are excited about the future of live event marketing. You are an excellent communicator and relationship builder and develop and maintain strong professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You are a partner to our client and artist teams, not an order taker - you help advise and collaborate with them to balance priorities and ensure we are developing the best marketing plans to achieve their goals. You are adept at translating client and artist needs into actionable insights and can clearly communicate with internal teams to deliver marketing plans that meet their goals. You have a keen attention to detail, and you are adept at balancing multiple projects at the same time. You are a self-starter, and you see things through to completion - no job is too big or too small. You are passionate about music and being part of a team that connects fans to the artists they love.
Live Nation Concerts is seeking a qualified Guest Services Associate for its destination events. This role will focus on providing guests with exceptional service before, during, and after all events. Ideal candidates should be organized, articulate, self-motivated, and able to work as part of a team. This candidate will join our expert team of passionate travel and music lovers. We produce intimate and exclusive experiences where everyone is a VIP and no detail is overlooked.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Field guest questions, concerns, and requests by answering emails, phone calls, and chat messages
• Provide a high touch level of service by giving timely and professional responses to all guests
• Follow event and company policies while also supporting and advocating for guests throughout their entire experience
• Stay informed of all event details by website/FAQ familiarity and internal resources to be able to answer guest's general questions and concerns
• Escalate guest issues to management and help problem solve as needed
• Interest in working on-site at events
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 0-3 years of experience working in Guest Services and or guest communications
• *Position available will be Guest Services Associate or Guest Services Assistant Manager based on experience level*
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to get all tasks and assignments done in a timely manner while managing your own workload and day to day schedule
• Ability to maintain, control and communicate deadlines, roadblocks, and escalations as needed
• Willingness to adopt new project management tools and communication platforms as used by the company
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5wxe-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.