Guest Ambassador - Part Time Seasonal - 2024 Season - BankNH Pavilion - Gilford NH
Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion (BNHP) is one of the premiere concert venues in the Nation. Voted in the top ten concert venues is the United States by USA Today, 12-time ACM Venue of the Year Nominee, BNHP is the place to work in the summer. BNHP also ranks in the Top 5 of all amphitheatres for both customer and employee satisfaction.
Started in 1996 by the Harding family with a focus on hospitality, BNHP has always been a cut above. In 2018, we entered into a partnership with Live Nation Entertainment - the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. This partnership has allowed BNHP to continue to grow, by attracting even more artists to New England!
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The Guest Ambassador will proactively interact with guests to provide information and assistance on all things related to the guest having an enjoyable experience at the venue. Reports to the venue General Manager and Experience Manager.
• Communicate venue information about policies and procedures to guests as they prepare to enter the venue.
• Look for ways to proactively assist the guest to ensure they have an enjoyable experience.
• Answer questions about common venue programs such as upgrades, purchasing fan merchandise, etc.
• Assist guests with needs such as finding their seats, seat relocation, escorting guests to artist meet & greets and finding lost items.
• Direct restroom and concessions lines, as needed, to shorten guest waiting times.
• Assist in resolving guest complaints.
• Show CARE by participating in venue recycling efforts before, during and after the show.
• Report maintenance and cleaning issues to the respective department manager.
• May fill in temporarily with a department to support staffing levels during peak or break times.
• Greet guests as they enter and leave the venue. May also distribute advertising flyers.
• Check restrooms frequently to make sure guests lines are moving and alerting the cleaning when necessary.
• Responsible for entering availability 3 weeks in advance through the ABIMM system. Employee is further responsible for communicating with supervisor should that availability change.
• Ensuring that time worked is accurately captured through the ABIMM system.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years in Guest Service and communications
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting
• Must pass a required background check
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, BNHP/Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and/or federal law. As part of its commitment to making reasonable accommodations, BNHP/Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. BNHP/Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
BNHP/Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. BNHP/Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting, and search firms.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6vme0-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.