Coastal Credit Union Music Park is seeking enthusiastic people to fill the role of Guest Ambassador. The Guest Ambassador will proactively interact with guests to provide information and assistance on all things related to the guest having an enjoyable experience at the venue.
• Communicate venue information about policies and procedures to guests as they prepare to enter the venue.
• Look for ways to proactively assist the guest to ensure they have an enjoyable experience.
• Answer questions about common venue programs such as upgrades, purchasing fan merchandise, etc.
• Assist guests with needs such as finding their seats, seat relocation, escorting guests to artist meet & greets and finding lost items.
• Direct restroom and concessions lines, as needed, to shorten guest waiting times.
• Assist in resolving guest complaints.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow crew members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• Report maintenance and cleaning issues to the respective department manager in a timely manner.
• May fill in temporarily with a department to support staffing levels during peak or break times.
• Greet guests as they enter and leave the venue. May also distribute advertising flyers.
• Check restrooms frequently to make sure guests' lines are moving and alerting cleaning when necessary.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years in Guest Service and communications
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Upbeat, positive personality
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact, and diplomacy
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting, and carrying 50+ lbs. and occasional sitting
• Must be willing and able to work in various weather conditions, including rain and heat
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rny75o-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.