- Full Time
• Accounts Payable
• Entering supplier invoices
• Concur (Accounting Reviewer role)
• Concur reporting (flag recharges, reclasses, errors, monthly reporting spend etc)
• Reconciling EOM TB
• Monthly supplier payment runs
• Weekly employee expense payment runs
• Cab charge reconciliation
• All admin invoice coding
• EOM tasks - collating invoices for accruals
• Cash Management
• Daily Bank Reconciliations for TM Australia (Client accounts only) for all platforms
• Follow up and Timely clearance of outstanding items.
• Report on required cash flow for Corp on fortnightly basis
• Prepare end of month cash transfer
• Financial Reporting
• Update & prepare prepayments schedule EOM
• Assist with payroll accrual entries
• Suspense account clearing checks EOM
• Refund clearing account checks at EOM
• Check payroll clearing account checks EOM
• TW, Resale EOM TB upload
• Petty Cash reconciliation
• Manage prepayment schedule - submit to Financial Accountant for review
• Manager Ticket Stock/Float declarations
• PL reporting for various departments
• Cost Analysis (from time to time)
• Final bank reconciliation
• Final bank client cash offset
• T-Shirt Printers – assisting with EOM account preparation
• Capex & Fixed Asset Register
• Maintain & update Purchase Order Capex & Opex tracking templates
• Working with IT to identify any outstanding variances and chase up any late supplier invoices
• Provide true up of Budget spend against actual spend to IT on a monthly basis
• Maintaining Tax Fixed Asset Register on a monthly basis.
• Management of Intercompany Recharge
• Liaise with other group companies to verify intercompany balances
• Update intercompany Reconciliation tracker for TMAU, TMNZL, LNAH, TSP
• Post transactions to Oracle to account for all approved recharges during the month
• Maintain realised FX & unrealise FX register.
• Other Matters
• Teamwork & Communication - maintain strong communication with other team member, responding promptly, supporting and assisting the team when required, sharing and raising issues and questions when you need help.Strong awareness of the team culture and team objectives.
• Ensure filing and archiving is orderly and up to date and a neat and tidy desk is maintained at all times.
• Assist with any other finance and accounting duties as directed from time to time
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmjpm-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.