WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are looking for an Admin Assistant to support the GM and assist with administrative duties.
• Manage daily schedule and calendar.
• Coordinate all travel logistics.
• Screen and handle telephone communications.
• Greet and direct visitors.
• Organize special events - schedule and coordinate dates, venues, attendance, agendas, and facilities.
• Maintain and execute expense reports.
• Review all mail correspondence and direct to appropriate parties.
• Support with document creation and editing (Power Point).
• Coordinate, supervise, and complete special projects.
• Serve as liaison between the executive and other departments as directed.
• Coordinate all logistics surrounding client meetings.
• Gather, enter and/or update data in records and databases.
• Track all invoices and payments.
• Coordinate travel and prizing fulfillment for national promotions.
• Supervise and execute VIP ticketing for clients, partners, and associates as directed.
• Responsible for handling highly confidential information.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Must be competent in problem solving issues related to mobile devices as well as PC and Mac computers and must be proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.
• Must have strong communications skills both verbal and written and must be able to actively and attentively listen.
• Must be able to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically and efficiently.
• Must have exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Must conduct all matters and communications in a professional and courteous manner as a representative of the executive and the company.
• Preferred 3-5 years experience with a top record label, music agency, concert promoter, and/or artist management company.
• 2-5 years experience as an assistant to a high-level manager.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqb6e-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.