Concerts, Premium Seat Sales Coordinator
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues venues provide several genres of live music from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
THE ROLE: This position assists the General Manager in all necessary aspects of managing the venue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide daily support to General Manager, which includes but is not limited to:
• schedule and calendar upkeep
• office ops schedule upkeep
• prepare General Manager for specialized meetings and industry functions
• field general inquiries and re-direct to the General Manager
• monthly expenses
• compiling venue finances for weekly profit and loss reports
• research and distribute monthly local crime reports
• research projects (yearly business plan, annual report, customer service presentation, sponsorship and donations binder, court cases related to venue, etc.)
• process ticket request forms
• Provide general office upkeep, which includes but is not limited to:
• order and refresh office supplies
• receive/sign for UPS/Fed-Ex deliveries
• prep spaces for meetings
• Provide support to Finance team by submitting final finance reports for shows, creating all show files and submitting venue invoices
• Organize charitable efforts and providing support on venue rentals
• Develop office systems, including venue accounting, on-boarding process for new employees, lost & found, charity donations, phone tree, IT-related systems
• Develop manual on office SOPs
• Develop venue templates for PowerPoint presentations, proposals, etc., in order to create distinct look for all outgoing venue correspondence
• Represent the company in an appropriate manner at assigned meetings, events and business related functions
• Assist with venue projects when necessary
• Assist with comprehensive venue internship program
• Assist and support venue staff in any of their job functions, as needed
• Complete other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong verbal / written communication, phone etiquette, computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) or similar programs.
• Ability to provide leadership, engage in positive interaction with staff and guests, prioritize, organize, motivate staff, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, communicate and diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact
• Ability to multi-task daily, be organized, detail oriented, self-driven, forecast issues and handle last minute projects to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Proficient typing skills required (ability to type 30 wpm)
• High school diploma required; college degree preferred
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb5q9x-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.